Honestly created the Engage App to encourage more people to participate in surveys, even when they are on the go. Here's how it works and where you can get download it from.
With the Honestly Engage App, your employees can participate in your employee surveys at any time and on the road. The Engage App allows you to send surveys to employees, who can then take part using their mobile devices.
How do I install the Engage App on my smartphone?
Go to the App Store (for iOS) or Play Store (for Android) on your device and enter "Honestly Engage" in the search bar. Once the app is displayed, click "Install".
Alternatively, you can install the app by clicking :
Here for iOS devices
Here for Android devices
How do I log in to the Engage App?
1. Click on the Engage App. The login area will now appear where you can enter your business email address or code. Enter your registered email address for the Employee Survey in the field below. Then click on "Login".
Please note: It is only possible for registered email addresses/users to participate in the employee survey and log into the Engage App.
2. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
3. To activate the app, you need to open your email and click on "Connect XXX Account".
4. After successful activation, you can open the app and continue answering surveys.
5. You can now decide whether the app to allow app notifications:
If you would like to customise the notifications, you can do so in the "settings". You can choose between email or push notifications by either toggling them on (green) or off (grey). After changing the settings, click "Done" to save your changes and return to your reports or surveys.
6. At the top left is the menu (3 lines). You will find the following options there: