If more than one admin or manager sets up the same survey, coordinating the changes can be tricky. The Activity log shows exactly who is responsible for which changes and when the change occurred.
To catch up on which changes have been made to a survey and by whom or to simply find out who created which survey, take a look at the Activity log. You will find this in the drop-down menu on the right of the survey's name in the "Survey" section:
Or just above the set-up wizard while editing the survey:
These changes will be logged:
- Survey created and named ‘XXX’ derived from survey ‘XX’ by xxx
- Survey name changed to ‘XXXI’ by xxx
- Survey archived by xxx
- Survey restored by xxx
- Survey scheduled to ‘activate now’ by xxx
- Survey scheduled to activate on 12.12.2022 - 10 am (Europe/Berlin) by xxx
- Survey scheduled to ‘deactivate now’ by xxx
- Survey scheduled to deactivate on 14.12.2023 - 10 am (Europe/Berlin) by xxx
- Survey participant xxx added by xxx
- Survey participant xxx removed by xxx
- Granted access to xxx by xxx
- Removed access from xxx by xxx
- Option ‘...’ of property ‘...’ added by xxx
- Option ‘...’ of property ‘...’ removed by xxx
And in the Activity log they look like this:
- This feature was released on 16.03.22 therefore no changes from before this date will be shown.
- Any changes made by Honestly's team will show up as "Honestly Support".
- If the CSV Survey Import is used to import surveys via SFTP, these changes will be shown as having been made by "Integration".
- All changes will be shown according to the time zone of the user who is reading the log.