There are 2 main reasons why an employee cannot participate in the survey:
- The employee has not been uploaded to the system (you can check this in the "Employees" section by searching for their name).
- The employee was not selected in the survey's "Distribution" section.
This would result in the employee not receiving any email at all and therefore not being able to participate in the survey.
- This could be because the mail from Honestly has been marked as spam or has to be whitelisted first. This could be due to your company’s internal settings.
All surveys from Honestly are sent from the IP 184.108.40.206. The sender email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further, it is possible that the employee sees this message after clicking on "Take survey now" in the survey email.
This can be caused by the following:
- The employee has already participated in the survey.
- The employee has forwarded their personalised link and another person has participated in the survey using their place. The links can only be used by 1 person and cannot be shared.
- The survey period has already ended.